CoS-9-TIME OUT TOGETHER

THE WINNER OF THIS CONTEST IS BRIDE AND THE GROOM
All started cheering us up and clapping. We were very happy. Ma and Pa were very happy; their son knows to dress a girl up. It was training for his they thought. All were happy. It was already late so all went to bed but I did not go. One opportunity this is to meet him privately.
I went to the place he mentioned in his mail. Nothing was there except for a cart. I sat down on that waiting for Pratap. Suddenly the cart started moving. I wanted to get down but the cart headed very fast. Then my eyes shed tears and as soon as that happened a familiar face turned to see me. It was Pratap; I jumped on him to hug him. I was so scared that I did not know anything else.
We reached a fair. It was time to close so Pratap rushed and took me to the kulfi wala.
Baiya do kulfi do na
Ji madam do toh nahi hai, ek hi hai
Oh
What do we do?
The fair is going to close so this is what we can get. You eat I will see.
No not possible, how can I eat when I am fasting.
You eat I will see.
No not at all. I won’t eat without you Ajabde.
Pratap you have to eat
No I won’t
Yes you have to
Ajabde tell me who are you keeping this fast for?
You
So when the ‘you’ is only telling you to break the fast then what is the problem?
Nothing is the problem but
No but’s and if’s
Ohk fine I will break my fast but there is only one kulfi na
Its ohk I have an idea don’t worry.
Baiya dijiye kulfi.
We took the kulfi and went and sat on the cart, arm in arm. He gave the kulfi to me and told me to eat it. I just licked it. I gave it to him and he did the same. Now we wanted to have more and more so we both held it and ate it from either side.
Now Pratap drove the cart to lake side. I went and sat in front of the lake waters. He came and hugged me from behind and then sat beside me
Ajabde
Huh
Do you know what this water resembles?
No
I will tell you
Yeah tell
This resembles you, like this lakes depth, is your depth in every subject. Then like this lakes shiny and beautiful and attractive water, is you, your simplicity and you soft nature. I used to love this lake but now I love one more lake and that’s you.
I started blushing there and then. He stood up and went to cart and brought something. I did not know what it was. He came and sat beside me and opened the packet. It was a box.
Close your eyes.
Why?
Just close
Ohk
I closed my eyes and he opened the box.
Open your eyes.
Ohk
I opened my eyes and just hugged him. He was surprised. Just for bringing a few jalebi’s she hugged me, so if I bring all her favorite food then she will surely give me a
Hello mister
Ye…yeah
Where are you lost?
In you
Huh
I said in you
Stop joking
Ohk I am not joking
No you are I know
Ohk if you don’t want to believe it then don’t
Ohk I trust you and will believe you
I trust you too
Acha the jalebi’s would cool down so give me
No for that you have to accept something
Ohk I am ready to accept anything you want
Pakka?
Yes pakka
Then I will feed you and you will have to dance with me after eating
No
Yes
No
Yes don’t go back on your word
Ohk fine accepted
He fed me jalebi and I feed him too. The winds were playing the background music. The moon light reminding us of our life and the pleasant weather was giving its regards. Once we finished, he took my hand. I gave my hand in his and went to dance with him.
We enjoyed all the moments in each other’s arm. The birds around were chirping in the night as if the god has sent them for us only. It was like we are not married and are enjoying our youth.  
Ajab
Huh
I have planned something else also
What
First close your eyes
Ohk
He took out something from behind the bushes, I heard the sound. He did something and almost after 10 minutes
Open your eyes Ajab
Yea
Why this boat?
To go on it
To go on it?
Yes to spend our time sailing in the lake
Let’s go let’s go
Come
Take my hand
Thanks
Only this to happen is that I held his hand to come in and even after that I stumbled and fell down on him. My body went crashing on his. One on top of other we were sailing in the boat. We shared an eye lock. The boat was moving and it was now necessary to control the boat. I stood up and helped Pratap out. We had to reach home before morning but Pratap was not ready to accept only.
Pratap we have leave
No still lots of time is there
No Pratap. We have to reach before its morning.
Ajab time is there for morning.
Time is not there, it’s almost morning
Ohk come let’s go
He drove the cart and we reached. I tip toed to the room and slept. He did the same too. After almost two days we met each other and spent our time together. I could not sleep so I thought something about the dream world.
If I want I can request Sarda (Jaimal’s wife I guess the name is right) to tell me more about things
Yeah Ajabde that’s right
After all she is a history lecturer
Yes
And then I can tell her about the book too
That’s not going to be a good idea
Ohk then I will not
Yeah
But I will surely take help from her
I slept off talking to myself. Early in the morning, I could hear buzzing sounds. My relatives talking with each other, my friends making things ready, Phool came in and woke me up. I woke us and saw that she was ready and I had to get ready.
I rushed to the washroom and had a shower. I came out and saw Ma sa, Phool, Bhago and Sarda waiting for me. I wore my red lehenga, the traditional one with heavy work done. The lehenga would weigh about 4 kilograms I thought.
Ma sa made me wear all jewellery including mang tika, nose ring, bangles, waist band, then the anklets. She left to look after the preparations. Phool and Bhago started the makeup.
Waise Ajabde do you know that the procession has already arrived
What?
Yes
Then why did you not wake me up early
Because we knew you came back late and
And what?
And you won’t get sleep today also
Why?
Ajabde don’t you know that also
What?
Arey leave it
Why tell na
No need, you will get to know
Ohk Ajabde here you go
Take the mirror and see if everything is ohk
Yeah everything is fine
After it was finished they went to see the procession. I sat and opened my book to go and see what was waiting for me. I reached the place

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OAB DAY- Blood Donar's Day

ArChi- Rose Day

ArChi- Chocolate Day 2