CoS-6-SOULS PURIFIED

I took a short nap after changing. Meanwhile Pratap had planned something. When I woke up Ma sa told me that all are down and are waiting for me at the dining table. I freshened up and went for dinner. We were served amazing fool- Dal Bati, jalebi, kheer, three sabzi and rice. We had our dinner and retired to our own chambers. I went and unpacked my suitcase to remove my night suit but a hand came and grabbed me by my waist.
Who is it?
Shh
It's me
Pratap, you?
Yes me.
Why have you come?
Arey already you forgot huh
What?
Your promise
Ohh
Now give me I am waiting.
He was so desperate that he closed his eyes and got his lips ready. I did hugged him and turned back. He was surprised.
Ajabde
Yea
What is this?
A hug
You promised me something else
No I just promised you that I will give something
No no
You just told me to promise to give
And I promised and I kept my promise
No Ajabde, not right.
You have to even pay a price for this.
Oh why?
Coz u cheated
What is the punishment?
U will have to sleep with me in this single bed.
No never
Yes
No no no
Yes yes yes
 No means no.
Yes means yes.
We were fighting so we didn't notice that ma had come. She opened the door and found Pratap and me talking so she was about to leave but
Ma, you here? Did you have any work?
Yeah Ajabde beta.
Yes ma tell ma
Pratap silently left the room without telling anything.
Ajabde the thing is that you should not meet Pratap before the wedding.
Yes ma I know
I am telling you this because I know Pratap will no listen to me so you have to be careful
Yes ma
Ohk beta go to bed. Tomorrow is haldi and you have to wake up early.
Ohk ma
Good night.
Good night ma
She kissed my forehead and went away. I too changed and went to bed. Suddenly I remembered that I had to write my dairy. I slept of writing my dairy itself on the study. When I woke up I found myself on the bed but according to me I closed my eyes on the study. I went to the balcony to inhale fresh air and these I found Pratap
So madam woke up. And I heard that study is for stuff related to studies or writing but
Pratap you here?
Yes
And do you know where this madam slept?
Yeah on my bed
No, on the study.
But when I woke up I was on the bed
Yeah
But how?
I carried you and made you sleep on the bed.
How dare you?
What do you mean?
How can you touch me?
Like this (he touched Ajabde on her face)
Pratap plz stay away, ma had told not to
Shh (he kept his finger on her lips)
Prataap
Ajab
Stop it na plz
He kept moving his hand from my face down the shoulder and then reached my hand and then to my legs. This was a pure torture. I couldn't bear it anymore so I shouted. Soon everyone gathered around my room. Before that Pratap left the room through the window and went to his room. When everyone came I convinced them by telling it was just a lizard.
Ma gave me a yellow lehenga and told me to wear it. It was light weighted with no much work- simple but elegant. She also gave me some flower jewellery. They were pretty. I took a shower and wore everything. I was about to wear the sindoor
Ajabde
Ma sa
What are you doing?
Wearing sindoor
No Ajabde
But why ma sa it is a symbol of a married women
Yes beta but one who are married only should wear it
Ma sa I am married na
No beta your marriage is only after few days so you cannot wear sindoor
Ma sa I have already married Pratap
No you cannot wear that's all
Ma sa I have to wear
No if you wear this how will Pratap will your scalp with sindoor
Maa sa (blushing)
I guess you are ready let's go now
Ohk ma sa
We reached the destination where all ladies were assembled from my side, my friends and relatives. I was made to sit on a stool type of thing. It was the first time coz all these rituals couldn't be fulfilled at that time. It was a small wedding with minimal relatives in a temple.
By the way you have to wait ha
Why Bhago
Coz first the haldi will be put on Pratap.
So
The haldi put on Pratap will be removed and will be put on you
Bhago what are you telling?
That's how it is
Yea Ajabde beta, Bhago is right.
Soon the turmeric paste came and all ladies started their work. Ma sa first applied the paste on my hands and legs and then on my face. Then one by one all the ladies did the same.
Ajabde we will see, how fair you will grow after this haldi ceremony.
Huh
Arey Ajabde beta, haldi has a special property that it makes your skin glow. This tradition is followed since. The main reason for this ceremony is that both bride and groom should have glowing faces in their marriage and this ceremony is conducted 2-3 days before they sat phera. Ajabde, let me also remind you that you cannot see or meet Pratap before the seven vows ceremony.
Ma sa I understood and will not meet Pratap.
Ajabde bhabhi sa you will tell everything but will not be able to follow it, coz I have experienced this.
Arey Phool what are you telling, it's nothing like that.
It was so weird in this ceremony. I went to the lake with all the ladies for after haldi ceremony rituals. They made me sit on a seat and ma sa started pouring lake water on me. One by one all the ladies did so and now I was full clean, no haldi but was wet. I rushed to the room and changed. I didn't know what was going on in the gent's side.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OAB DAY- Blood Donar's Day

ArChi- Rose Day

ArChi- Chocolate Day 2