CoS-7-BABIES MEET

I was almost asleep but did not forget to write my dairy
20 June 2015                                                                                    10 pm
Dear dairy,
One of days that would be in my memories forever. Not only this, the different things this day taught me would be passed on to my children one day then to my grandchildren and so on. This day could be remembered as my haldi day. I didn’t meet Pratap today but the book I got from Udaipur compensated the loss. As soon as my haldi was over I changed and asked the stranger of the book to take me to the historical era. The stranger took me there; it was like Doremon taking Nobita to his part or future through time machine- a cartoon that fantasized me ever since. I was in again in Bijolia palace. A letter arrived there, Hansa read it. It said
         Hansa aap kaise hai? Hume apke yaad aa raha hai parantu hum apse milne nahi aa sakte. Hume kshama kar dijiye ki hum apke beti ke namkaran mein nahi aa sakte. Hum ne yeh patra isliye likha hai taki aap kush ho jaye. Aap toh sooch rahi hogi ki aap kaise kush hogi iss patra se toh isliye kyu ki hum aur humare putra apse milne bijoliya aa rahe hai. Hum waha jald hi pahunchne wale hai.
           Apki sakhi
             Jaiwanta
She was very happy.
Soon the queen with the prince arrived. They were grandly welcomed. All were happy. Hansa and Jaiwanta shared a hug. They were childhood friends informed Mr. Unknown. They went in, prince was given a cradle. It was kept next to the princess’s cradle. Both were crying a moment ago but when their eyes met both stopped crying and soon the prince’s hand reached the cradle next to it through the holes in the cradle. The princess’s hand also reached. It was an unknown thing they felt, something that attracted each other towards each other. Both the ladies introduced their children to each other.
 The stranger told me that they were going a little ahead when they meet again. Now it was in the place known for Krishna’s and Radha’s love. It was Vrindhavan. The princess maybe around 16-17 years and she was with her friend probably, in disguise she was. She was in the fair. I saw the prince also there; he was dressed up as a priest and not a prince.
She was busy buying bangles. He also came to the stall and saw a set of beautiful bangles; he could see the girl’s face on the bangle. He was mesmerized by her simple, calm and beautiful face. He dare not ask her who she was. Now his conscious was questioning him
What are you doing?
Nothing buying bangles for my ranimaa
No you were seeing and staring at that girl with corner of your eyes.
No
Pratap, who used to run 100 kms away from girls is now
Ohk ohk I understand what you are telling but I can’t help it
No you can
How can I stop myself, her doe eyes, her calm and composed look and her pretty face is making me loose my senses.
You have to not see her to stop all this from happening
But how
Quickly buy bangles and leave that place.
The princess was also in the same state. She had also seen him in the bangles. She was also lost in him. Her conscious was no less
Ajabde what are you doing?
No..nothing
Then why are you staring at the person.
When was I
Just now through the bangles
No not really
Yes you were, you have to control your emotions
No I cannot
Why not
Coz I‘m in love with him
No you aren’t
Yes I am
No not possible, it’s not the right time
Yes possible and love doesn’t have time
No it’s not possible. Love is no single sided too
Yes I know but I love him
I cannot win against you
Yes cannot
Both were in the same dilemma. She was already in love with him so was he but he did not realise it. She could get no idea other than informing about her love to her friend maybe.
Ratan Ratan
Jija you came back
Yeah I just wanted to tell you something
Yes jija tell
Ratan the th..thing is…
Jija tell quickly and close your eyes
Ohk Ratan . the th..thing is… I..I.. l..o
Jija tell fast don’t stammer
I love that
Whom jija, who is that lucky person?
I love that person, I don’t know his name
What jija, you love a stranger
Yes
And you don’t know his name
Yeah
What is this kind of love
You won’t understand this love so…
Ohk ohk I understood
That’s good
Jija ma sa’s letter had come
What is it about?
It says that we have to reach Bijoliya soon coz Mewar’s prince is going to visit us.
What?
Yes jija so we should hurry up and depart quickly
Ohk Ratan.
I did not know what it was this. These people were connected to each other some way or the other. They did not know each other but still it was like they were best friends. I could not understand their relationships. They did not talk nor did they touch each other nor did they symbolize what they wanted to tell nor did they see each other but they were conversing. They were having a heart to heart conversation.
What I will call this is love. They were connected since childhood, I remembered at this moment how they hands head towards each other when he was just 2 and she was just a month old or so. Not only that, the way a two year old did not want to leave a girl of a month while separating. They won’t even get to know what has happened 16-17 years ago.
These people were leaving this place. The other side Pratap was keeping his heart to himself not wanting to reveal it to anyone. He was busy when his friend informed him that he has reach Bijolia soon. He and his friend left that place. The stranger told me that that was it for today.
I was back and it was almost evening. Ma sa called me down for the sword presenting ceremony. I went down all decked up with minimal makeup and little jewellery. I did the aarti. Then the sword was taken by daata to gift Pratap.
Ma told me that I have to go to bed early as tomorrow was mehendi followed by sangeet.  Ma sa told me that I will have to keep a fast, starting after the gifting ceremony till the marriage day. I was ready after all it was for the well-being of my former and future husband.
My dear dairy this was it for today I guess. This life is becoming complicated day after day. My own life, one present and one past. It was always complex but now it was double. Dear dairy that is it for today. Good night, sweet dreams.
Ajabde
I went to bed and the next morning was really surprising. All the ladies were already ready and were outside my door waiting for me to wake as the time was flying and there were lots to do. My mehendi ceremony, then few competitions that were arranged for entertainment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OAB DAY- Blood Donar's Day

ArChi- Rose Day

ArChi- Chocolate Day 2