CoS-4-RING EXCHANGE

Everyone was there. I thought Pratap will wear a suit but no he was full traditional wearing Sherwani, being Rajput he had a sword in his hand and pagadi not to forget. Papa brought his there. It was looking as if it was my mukh dekhi but it was Maan’s. All the time Pratap was staring at me. I was blushing away.
Ma
Ha beta
Ma I wanted to ask when the boy’s family is coming.
They are coming.
Ohk ma
I went and started talking to Bhago and Phool. Seeing the situation it was like they were hiding something.
What happened?
 Nothing
You are hiding something
Ajabde bhabhi what will we hide
Ohk that I will find out but I get to know you are hiding something then…
Bhabhi we are not hiding anything
Acha baba. Its ohk
By the way bhabhi you are looking very pretty
Thanks
Arey arey I didn’t complete my sentence yet
Huh
I mean that you are looking pretty plus bhaiya will toh fall for you again
Phoool
Ajabde, Phool is telling right only
Bhago even you?
Ajabde bhabhi sa the boy’s family has come
Where I cannot see anyone Chand
Bhabhi sa they have come
But where Chand
Arey bhabhi sa ma sa will tell you
Ohk
Come with me bhabhi sa I will take you
Let’s go
Ma sa Ajabde bhabhi sa is not ready to accept that boy’s family has come
Ajabde beta they have come
But ma where are they?
They are here, Chand will show you
Chand bring the boy and make him sit on that chair.
And Ajabde come with me
Where ma
Come na
Ohk ma
Ma took me to the chair meant for Maan and made me sit there.
Ma what are you doing?
Making my bride sit on the bride’s chair
Ma but this is meant for Maan
Arey bhabhi sa this was not meant for me. It was for you bhabhi sa
Huh
Ajabde this was all planned by us.
Bhabhi sa see dada bhai is also sitting on the groom’s seat.
So you all were planning all this?
Yeas bhabhi sa we planned all this coz dada bhai and your wedding was done without any grandness and that’s why all over again we wanted you to marry dada bhai
Ohh
Kya hum pooja shuru kar sakte hai varna vakth nikal jayega
Thik hai pandit ji
I was happy. I loved this. Two surprises in a day. The pooja started. I was constantly staring at Pratap. He was also. I thought to look away but never could. I didn’t want to get embarrassed again. All this was a dream come true.
Var samne aa jaye
Ji
Pratap came forward
Vadhu bhi samne aa jaye
Ji
I came forward too.
Both of you exchange the garland.
First I garlanded him.
Ajab if you promise to give me one then only I will garland you
What? no never
Ohk then I will back out
No no I promise
He garlanded me and flowers came down. It was like that day when we both for the first time met in our friend’s wedding. I was carrying a plate full of flowers to give to everyone and he was coming on the opposite direction. He was in a hurry, I was also busy and we were not seeing and hence we bumped into one another. The plate of flowers fell on us. I slipped but his presence of mind made him catch me before I fall down. We shared a romantic eye lock even though we were strangers to each other.
Ajabde, where are you lost?
Huh
Where are you lost?
Nowhere Bhago
Pandit ji is calling you to exchange rings.
Ohk lets go

I was given the ring which he chose for me and my choice ring was given to him. We both exchanged our rings. Pandit ji announced that the engagement is over. He left after that. I was very exhausted hence I went to my room and changed to light clothes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OAB DAY- Blood Donar's Day

ArChi- Rose Day

ArChi- Chocolate Day 2