CoS 33- THE SECRET ADMIRER

A knock on the door made me dump all my secret things into my cupboard and attend the person on the door. To my surprise it was Bhago.
Hii Ajabde
Hiii Bhago.. how come you are here??
You won’t call your friend inside huh??
Obvio I would
Then call na
Priya sakhi Saubhagyawati kripaya apne right pair rakhke andhar aayiye
Ajabde this is too much
Toh you only told na ki call me inside…so I called you like a bahu
Ajabde…you know what
What??
You know what our friend Ruqz is back!!!
What??
Yea…n she had married without our knowledge
Kya?? How can she do that…
She did it and then she calls me and says
“Bhago I am sorry yaar.. in hurry I married…”
I am like what?? And then like who is that person…she is like
“Bhago you will go crazy if you know…do you remember my childhood crush…”
I am like
“Obvio no yaar…mujhe kudh ka nee yaad hai…how will I remember yours”
And then she is like
“Bhago I married Jalal yaar”
And my reaction was like
“What the hell??She married Jalal…that creepy guy with those long beards during college days”
Bhago are you sure about it??
Oh yea…she called me and told…and then she was like
“I am returning to India to settle…so please pick us up”
Ajabde yaar I am waiting to see them together…Ruqz married means it is a big achievement…hai na??
Yea…a girl like her…never imagined that she would have crush marriage…I thought she would marry some fellow who her uncle would choose
Me too…but then see now
Waise Bhago you came here to say this
No
Then??
Oh yea…Ajabde when is Pratap returning
He…mostly in the weekend…but why??
Ohh good…coz I have planned a trip with Ruqz and her crush and obvio us
Why??
Ajabde do you atleast remember we all…I mean me, you, Ruqz, Chakri, Pratap and Jalal were from same college…I planned something like our college days…
Oh yea…I do remember…
*FLASHBACK*
Day 1 at Park Ville College…
A nervous college girl I was on the first day…with faces unknown to me… I was struggling to look for a person of my time.
When I reached the place…the students, mostly my seniors began giving me an eagle’s look…I knew why…I had seen the students of this college coming in a car like a luxury car or a KTM bike but I could only afford a Honda Scooter which made people stare at me.
After a few minutes a comfy look appeared coz I saw a girl coming and getting down just like me in a scooter. I was more than happy to see that. I was standing in a corner and found the girl heading towards me. That was Saubhagyawati. We became close friends after that.
During the classes we befriended Ruqaiya. She too was similar girl from similar background but was a little weird and talkative unlike us. The lunch at the canteen was the best. We three girl became very friendly and we were stared upon frequently during classes.
For the first few months we were the only three know to each other. Nobody else contacted us and we too did not. All that I knew was that Bhago and I did not contact any person other than us and Ruqz. We did not know about Ruqz. Quite often we found that Ruqz used to go missing and would return giving excuses.
One around the end of second semester of first year, a guy from the other class came and sat beside Bhago on our table in the canteen. She was surprised. He left a piece of paper and left after his lunch. As usual like the first semester end witnessed a dance, we had a dance night coming up in few days. The paper stated that
“I hope you don’t find this awkward.  I have been observing you for quite a time now and I have built up my courage to deliver this letter to you. The first day I saw you, you became my lady love…please forgive me if you are not comfortable…and then I kept seeing you without your knowledge. As in the last dance you did not attend because of no partner, I found out that you…hope you understand what I mean…this is just an invitation asking your hand for the dance…please meet me at the park after college…will disclose who I am there…
Till then,
Your secret lover
To,
Saubhagyawati”
All this really shocked all of us. Later on we discovered the bunch of two boys who eventually turned out as your life partners. Ruqz discovered that this Jalal was her Jalal whom she had crush on during her school days in Lucknow.
*FLASHBACK ENDS*
Ajabde…Ajabde where are you lost??
Our college days…
Hmmm
I still remember the secret admirer letter
I too remember…how can I forget that!!! It was that that made me find my love
Oh yea
Ajabde do you remember the first time we meet those guys??
Obvio na…it was so weird…Ruqz and you became friendly with them and then started chatting with them so easily and me…I did not understand a bit
And our trips to places
Off course I remember…especially to Mount Abu and Taj.
I remember…that was the first trip with Pratap na after his proposal…in the club
Yea…
Yea…you were lovers then
Bhago I still have his letter he sent to me when he was in Poona
Oh really…I too have all of mine Chakri sent me…accha bring out yours na
Oh ok fine will do
I got the box full of our memories. The box had letter from him to me, photo albums, doodles of his names, sketches of his face, paintings of his favourite things and all the gifts he had given me during our college days.
Ajabde remove the first letter you got from him.
Bhago…accha take this
It said
“Please call at this number at 9 pm today…9845349171”
What did he speak that day??
Nothing…he was like please come to the club tha night…it was an invite
Hmm…accha show the first gift you received from him
I can’t show that
Why not??
Coz I don’t have it…it was a bunch of fresh flowers which came with this letter
So romantic… hain na??
Bhago…
Accha Ajabde…I need to go…meet you later
Accha bye
Bye
Meet you soon

Bhago leaves and I bring out my entire secret things on to the table once again to summon the stranger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OAB DAY- Blood Donar's Day

ArChi- Rose Day

ArChi- Chocolate Day 2