CoS-15- All ALONE

Asphyxiation was sure in that room. No more could I that in that room hence I decided to go out for inhaling some fresh air. I jumped into my sweats and tang tops and grabbed a jacket and reached the garden with shoes so that I could exercise. After years I was doing some exercise. I garden was empty. I took the area beside the tea tower.
The grass wet with dew drops, the weather was so damn pleasant and the thing I was searching for was very clean. Just then cooked and served it was. I started with the exercise. First completed the Surya Namaskar- the only yoga I knew and then moved to my favorite running or correctly speaking jogging. It was my favorite exercise.
How good was it when I finished the jog and sat down on the grass just to turn around and see someone sipping tea in the tea tower. It was a familiar figure. I looked carefully and it was none other than him. Yes it was him. First face to see today, surely day would be good.
We had not finished the rituals ma informed when I reached the room and freshened up. I had no idea about the other rituals so wore a saari, pink in colour and cream borders and made a puff and reached down to see everyone waiting.
Ajabde beta I guess you forgot
Ma what did I forget
Bhago take Ajabde and get her ready for grah pravesh
And Phool you too go
Yes ma
Let's go Ajabde
We reached the room where both these two like professionals decked me up with all odds found in the room. I wore ma's grah pravesh lehenga, a red one with golden borders till the knee and then the golden jewels on red veil. The golden wire designed lehenga looked perfect.  Both of them applied golden eye shadows and then red lipstick and filled my hand with a lot of bangles. My neck was decked up with a lot of jewellery but less in number than that in the wedding. They braided my hair and decorated it with gold plated hair decors.  They added the mang tika and the nose ring. I was fed up with all these things.
I was thanking god when Maa came into the room to call me down. I went with Maa down stairs. After bidding farewell to the palace we had stayed Pratap ascended the horse and I took my place inside the palanquin. The four carriers lifted the palanquin and walked me behind Pratap's horse to the airport. It was a funny scene there but it was a ritual.
All were staring at us but we ignored. Pratap got down and came and picked me from the palanquin. He gave me his hand and I gave mine. We checked in and boarded the flight. I took the window seat and pratap took the seat beside me. It was a two seater, so only Pratap and me were sitting there.
I was sleepy because of the tiredness caused by the wedding and rituals all everything. My eyes closed and my head found place on his shoulders. He was busy reading, our favorite book- "The Fault In Our Stars". I slept and woke up to find him reading the book from the starting. When asked he replied that he was reading it the second time now.
I joined him and we both read the book together hand in hand. We laughed, cried and smiled with each other along the different instances while reading. Every part reminded one or the other thing from our life. The Amsterdam trip made us recall our first trip to Paris- the Lover's Land together after the wedding. Not only this, there were many such. We reached Delhi; we checked out and came out of the airport.
There was a horse, a palanquin and many cars for us to take home. Ma sa and other ladies went home before us by the car. I went and sat in the palanquin and Pratap took over the horse. We reached the house. Pratap came and helped me out of the palanquin. We together went to the door with my hands in his.
Ma sa took the aarti and applied some tilak.
Ajabde beta, push this lota with rice with right leg and enter the house after placing your leg in this plate.
Yes ma sa I will follow.
I did that and turned to ma sa
Now place your hands in this plate with this red liquid and make a mark on the wall there
Yes ma sa I will do as told.
I did that.
Now Ajabde you go to the Maan's room and Pratap you can stay with Shakti in his room for now. I will send everything to your rooms.
But ma sa, we have our room
Yes Ajabde beta but it is under cleaning and re arranging.
Ohk ma sa
We went to our allotted rooms. I changed from heavy cloths to light saari and jewellery which included a chain with a locket and a pair of earings. I made my hairs into a braid and went down.
Ajabde come I will tell you about the next ritual
Yes ma sa tell me I want to know
So the next ritual is Bride's cooking test.
Ohk ma sa when is this??
Now, before lunch
Yes ma sa I am ready
Ajabde you have to make a sweet dish is it fine
Yes perfect
One hour before lunch I took over the kitchen. I started making Suji Halwa. I successfully made it after many difficulties like getting confused with sugar and salt. It was the worst thing. The food was served and everyone praised it. Dhajiraj gave nek- it was planned trip ticket to my favorite place- Mauritius with Pratap. After taking blessing I took place in my room. Only for one or two days we stayed with everyone. After our trip to Mauritius we returned back to our home near Chakri and Bhago's place.
The trip was amazing. The second abroad trip with Pratap for the same purpose it was. The family sent us off from the airport and we boarded the flight to Mauritius. We were sitting beside each other. He became naughty during the journey. I wanted to see the latest releases and hear back to back but no he held my hand took my handset away from me and made me talk all the way long about our new life. It was such a boring plane trip. Only during eating it was fun.
Ajabde
Hmm
Food...
Yeah (almost shouting)
(Covered her mouth with his palm)
Ssh
Sorry
Let's have food.
Yeah
Ajabde, can I ask you something??
Yea sure
Can I call you Ajab and not Ajabde?
Oh yes
Thanx (he hugs her from the side)
Pratap everyone are staring at us
Ohh, I am sor..no wait let them after all you are my wife
Yeah but...
But nothing, it is the fact and what is wrong in hugging.
Nothing...
Then good, have food
You too
We reached Mauritius by evening and checked into the hotel for the night.
 Ma'am, Sir today is Saturday and we have a Saturday gathering tonight in the pool area for the guests. Here is the invitation, please join us this evening.
Sure
Thanx ma'am
I almost shouted by at the right time Pratap held my hand and stopped me from shouting.
Pratap thanks for stopping me from shouting 
Ajab...
Ohk ok I know you don't like me telling thanks to you
Thank God you know that
Pratap...
He took my hand in his and we walked to the room.
Shakti, Phool!!!
Where are they Ajab??
There (she points towards them)
Why are they here (frowning)
How do I know?
Shakti, you both here??
Yes bhabhisa for keeping an eye on you (in a teasing mood)
 What??
Hahaha, I was joking bhabhisa
Thank God, then why are you here??
Bhabhisa, dhajiraj also gave us a surprise by handing this ticket over to us to come to Mauritius and enjoy with you since we have not gone anywhere other than Paris after our marriage
Right, then I think you have an invite to tonight's party??
Yes bhabhisa
Then let's get ready Phool
Yes bhabhisa
Pratap and Shakti can get ready in their room.
What?? (In unison)
Yes go now
Phool and I reached my room. We both chose our dress and quickly wore it.
I wore a pink ball gown with flowing bottom. There were no sleeves. The top part was stripped and back was threaded. The bottom was plain with just ups and downs. There was belt below the top which had a flower bow. The top had small flower designs. I wore light earrings and a pendent. Phool helped me with my hair. She made a Dutch bun and clipped in few flower pins. She completed it with the Tiara given by the hotel authorities for the party. Lastly she gave me light makeup with only eye liner, roach and lipstick.
She then got dressed up in blue ball gown with netted neck- back and front. The top had little working, very little. The bottom was pleated. The back was laced. The blue gown was perfect on her. I made a side fishtail braid for her and she wore a set- a diamond one gifted by Shakti. Last was the makeup same as mine, eye liner, roach and lip gloss. Only thing to be added was the tiara. That was added and we both jumped on to the some shoes and went down. I wore Ball flats and she too wore flats.
We reached the pool area to find that all the ladies are supposed to go the huge hall. We went there and found stylists waiting to give us masks and change our look. It was like we were to be going to a Ball in the Cinderella World. We were made to wear masks that suited our costume and were asked to find space to sit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ArChi- Rose Day

OAB DAY- Blood Donar's Day

ArChi- Chocolate Day 2