CoS-16- DISCO NIGHT

We did as instructed. For me it looked like it was some mystery going on. We started chatting.
Bhabhi we have come here but it doesn't seem like we are here with our husbands.
Yeah that's right Phool, see how the world has changed, it was a common phrase that ladies take a long time to dress but here it is completely different.
Yes bhabhi, we are ready here and are waiting and they are not to be seen anywhere around.
Correct Phool, absolutely correct.
A message arrived as soon as I finished my sentence. To see the message it was his. After almost like 2 hours a message from him. Phool had no such feelings like I had. She was busy blabbering the whole time. I wanted to move out but it would be awkward to do so. Phool will think something and all. So I opened the message box.
"Hey Ajab, I am bored with this stupid party arrangements and Shakti here had already finished eating me."
I replied back.
"Pratap same here with me, it's so uneasy here. Phool from then is blabbering something and the stylists here are busy with the preparations. It's extremely boring here. And yeah I want to meet you."
A message landed in the inbox in the next few seconds.
"Ajab make some reason and come by the pool and come alone. We meet there and decide what to do."
I read and replied carefully so that Phool does not see. She was not noticing what I was doing. She was just talking.
 "Pratap I am ready and I will be there in 10 minutes. Be there and you too come alone."
I soon thought of something and started.
Phool, I think I forgot my side bag in the room, so I will go get it
Ohk bhabhi come soon
Yeah and you try talking to Shakti na
Will try bhabhi
I escaped from there and reached the Phool side. Pratap was waiting there in his formals- pants, white shirt, coat, red tie, formal watch and shoes. All were black and his hair was done neatly.
Ajab let's go.
Yeah but where
Hmm... I heard Mauritius has a wonderful Disco, so we can go there
Yes Disco, come on let's go
Yea
But...
But what?
My gown... (She frowned)
Oh then we go to the room and change and go to disco
Ohk come
We went to the room where he changed into three quarter pants and a tee. He wore informal shoes. He was ready. It was my turn. I jumped into read dress, a knee length, box fleeted one and big heart cut in the back. I opened up my hair and removed the makeup and only wore eye liner and gloss. Took a side bag, and wore pencil heels. We both escaped out of the hotel and went to the disco.
Disco was over crowded. As we reached, Pratap found his old companion. They conversed and sat for some drinks. I was alone standing.
Oh young lady, can I please have you for a step?
Hmm...
Please it's a request
Yeah
I stepped out of my place when the man fell down. Pratap had knocked him down. He was busy talking and he came and punched him. Yeah it was usual I mean how can I forget his this behaviour. Always, during college life when we were engaged he used to do this. Whenever we went to a disco and someone came to me with a request he used to do this. In this married life I was in a thought that he won't do that but I turned out to be wrong.
*FLASHBACK*
Miss Ajabde Panwar, can I have you hand please
Yeah sure
By the way I am Pratap Singh
Ohh, you are that great Basketballer from the College. It's a great thing to Dance with you
Thanks and with you too.
*FLASHBACK*
That was when I fell in love with him and he fell with me.
*FLASHBACK*
Amidst all these people of my college here I would like to tell something.
I was with my friends in the college Disco when he came again and took my hand without my permission and took me to the middle of the hall. He sat on his knees and took out a rose.
Miss Ajabde Panwar...
Yes (Narrowing her eyes and looks with a face full of questions)
I... lo..ove  y..ou...
D...o yo..u?
Hmm... how dare you?
I am sorry, if I have offended you.
I love you Pratap
We both shared a hug then and there.
*FLASHBACK*
Another reason for him not allowing me to dance with any other guy in a disco is this. There is one more reason too.
*FLASHBACK*
Miss Ajabde Panwar
Yes Pratap Singh
I here in front of all declare that I will only marry Ajabde and this is confirmed.
Pratap...
Also we are marrying the next week
(In a low tone) can we, are you ready??
Yes
And all are invited
*FLASHBACK*
This is the last reason for his behaviour like this.
Miss Ajabde Panwar...
Hmm...wait a second... I am Mrs. Ajabde Pratap Singh now
Heh
Pratap, college days are gone, now we are couple and not college students
Yes
Mrs. Ajabde Pratap Singh, can I have you on the Disco floor??
Why not
And we danced all night to the best song ever
To the best song ever...
The song was playing and we were dancing. Everything going on there was like our college days when we were just in a relation and not married.
And we danced all night to the best song ever
To the best song ever...
The song suited the dance very well. After were had done dancing and were satisfied we reached the hotel in an open top car. It was so damn good. At almost 1 in the morning we were on an open top car sitting close to each other with hand around.
*FLASHBACK*
Pratap...
Hmm
Pratap I want to go on a night long drive
Heh
Yeah I want means I want
So what am I supposed to do??
I don't know but if you love me take me
Fine, get ready I will take you.
Yess
We went on a long drive on his bike. It was amazing. That night was the night to be remembered. It was really a dream come true for me to go on a long drive at 12 in the night on a bike and with him. Those days were like heaven.
*FLASHBACK*
Ajab...
Hmm Pratap
Hotel has come Ajabde
Ohh
We entered and two known face were standing with angry faces on the gates.
Where were you two??
Phool and Shakti you both
Dada bhai, bhabhi sa you both, where were you??
W..we...
We were in the disco
What??
Yea to enjoy
You did not take us??
We are sorry
Why did you not tell us dada bhai??
Bye... I am tired
Me too... bye
Thank god, we both went to the room and slept. For long we slept. It was almost 9 in the morning when Shakti knocked the door. That's when we woke up. Shakti informed that they are going for sight-seeing and left the place while we both had a shower and got ready.
I wore a simple floral dress and left my hair open with sun glasses. Took a hand bag and jumped on to flats. He wore shorts with tee. He wore informal shoes and sun glasses. The first destination was Mauritius Safari. Our love for wild was the reason to choose this place.
We hired a bike for the trip. In the morning hot sun he rode the bike and sat behind him. It was amazing but scary when a speed breaker came which caused me fall on him and my hands automatically encircled his waist. We reached the Safari area.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ArChi- Rose Day

OAB DAY- Blood Donar's Day

ArChi- Chocolate Day 2