CoS-12-POURING LOVE

Soon all the rituals were done and we descended the stage and took blessings from the entire group of elders from bade papa to mamasa. One after the other we touched their feet and took aashirwad. Then panditji told us to proceed to the next ritual. We were taken to a room and were told to sit beside each other, me on his left side.
Ma sa told us to plan whatever we need in life or so in this given time. Ma also told us to be careful and plan everything consciously. All of them left us alone in this room and Bhago and Chakri in the other room. Even though we had lots to talk but we couldn’t talk anything or it could be rightly put as we did not know where to start from.
Ajab,
Hmm
Are you happy?
Happy?
Yeah with this marriage
Oh yes, btw Pratap you told about planning or something?
Yes I did tell
What did you mean? I did not get you
I will explain
Then explain
The thing is ranimaa told to plan everything na that is what I meant
No I understood the planning part but what plan were you talking about?
Oh me
Yes you
Ohk close your eyes.
Why?
I will show you
I closed my eyes. And he was ready with his actions and passed his hands around my waist and pulled me to him. I went crashing on him the second moment.
Pratap leave me
No I won’t
They may come any time
No they won’t
Yes they will
No
Pratap leave me they will see us
Ohk let them see
No they cannot see
Why not
No means no
What is wrong in this, after all you are my girlfriend and I am you boyfriend
Huh
I am not right?
I am right
No you aren’t
Why not
Because not we are not girlfriend boyfriend but man and wife
Yes yes
What yes yes, it is man and wife.
Yeah that only
What pratap? Can’t you tell man and wife?
I can
Then tell
Ohk man and wife
That’s like my boy.
Arey you trapped me in your sweet talks but don’t think I am a fool.
Yes you are
No I am not
Leave me someone will come
Nobody will come
They will
Ajab I have not shown the plan only
Show fast but after leaving me
No I cannot do that
No you have to
No I cannot show without leaving you
Ohk quickly show and leave me
Fine but close your eyes
Yes I have closed
Soon we were in dreamland. He sealed my lips with his and made our marriage more memorable, the first kiss after marriage. We did not notice that Chakrawati were standing there on the door all while, they came in and did the same as if we were teaching them to do so. I wanted to get out of this due to breathlessness. I broke this moment and still closing my eyes
Pratap leave me
No I won’t
Leave na
No I won’t
Why?
Coz plan not revealed yet right?
Yes tell fast but leave me
Ohk I will leave you
Thank god
Aaaaaa!!!
Who are you?
I am your Pratap, Ajabde
Not you they
What?
Who is it?
Bhago and Chakri??
Yes
You and here?
Yes, we had to come here coz bhai Shakti and Phool behen took their room.
Then why only here?
Coz other rooms were occupied by elders.
Oh no we were caught, I told him not to but no he did not listen. Never does he listen to me. Now that we were caught we were dead. So damn embarrassed we stood there but chakrawati were embarrassed too coz we spotted them doing so. Thank god these awkward moments were put to end with a full stop when Ratan came with the news that it’s time for Bidaaii
Me and Bhago reached the room with tears flowing down the face.
Ajabde, even during office marriage we did not cry so much
Yes Bhago, donno why so
Yeah Ajabde, we are not going far away also but still
Bhago don’t cry na
Ajabde you stop crying first
No Bhago you do so
No Ajabde
Arey arey atop this chotu motu fights
Phool you here?
Haan bhabhisa ma sa has called you
Ohk I am coming

Ma you called me??
Yes beta
What happened ma??
Nothing, called to give you this set of clothes
Ma for what is this?
Actually there is a tradition that the newly wed daughter in law will wear this and enter the house
Ma I will surely wear this.
Ohk beta, go and get ready and see your eyes now only swollen, don’t cry anymore
Ohk ma
Acha go get ready
Phool did you wear these pair of clothes??
Bhabhisa I did but did not look good on me but will suit you more.
Thanks come let’s get ready
Yes bhabhisa, after all I only have to make you ready.
I changed into the heaviest lehenga ma gave. It looked royal with the jewellery. It was red in colour and Bhago commented that it suits me. Ratan came to take us to the main gate. We reached there and all were waiting. Pratap with dhajiraj, Chakri with his dad and other ladies on one side with aarti taal.
We were crying. I went and stood beside Pratap. Ma sa took the aarti and papa and I shared a hug with papa crying and Pratap consoling me and ma sa him. Then I met mamasa and shed tears with mamisa and my cousins. Ma sa took me that it’s time to leave. I walked with Pratap with a heavy heart and ma helped me in the palanquin that was hired. 
Ma sat with me and Pratap went to the horse. All men were on the horse according to the tradition and all ladies inside the palanquin. I was still crying and dropped my head on ma. She consoled me but I was not taking the name of stopping.
Ajabde, it is not like many years back. You can meet you parents when you wish. Before it was that once married the girl cannot meet her parents without her in laws permission so why crying?
No ma
No I don’t want and do you want your wedding memories to be highlighted with this crying
No ma
Then don’t cry
Ohk ma I will stop
That’s my child.
We reached the other mahel nearby and went and settled in the main hall. They had already planned everything so all were set and everything was about to start. Maan announced that first dinner will be served then will be the overnight rituals.
All were given separate rooms according to the age. In my group were Shakti and Phool, Bhago and Chakri and finally me and Pratap. We went and sat down in the A/C room. Food was served. Only one plate was got in and was told that others are coming.
We waited for long and long but no more patience so I shared one plate with Pratap and similarly others shared with their respective husbands. I was about touch but a hand stopped it.
Ajab, I will feed you
Why?
Because of you mehendi
But how?
If you touch food then you have to wash your hands and your mehendi will go away
One day it has to go na
Yes but we can wait till the party
Which party
I will tell you later
Ohk
All this we were conversing though our eyes. He fed me with his hands and he ate himself. All were staring at us and we did not notice. Now we had made other couples fight.
“Can’t you be like jiju? Always I have to feed you and take care of you. See jiju”
Came the reaction from Phool after seeing this
“Panditji see and learn. Just keep telling both were childhood friend but I tell you were not coz he is different and you be foolish”
Bhago reacted this way. Both of them were really angry and Shakti and Chakri looked at Pratap with angry faces. Fight was about to begin but thank god, he sent an angel
Everyone is called to the main hall.
We are coming
Ohk come now itself
Yes sure
We reached there and all were gathered there. All were ready to know who will rule whom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ArChi- Rose Day

OAB DAY- Blood Donar's Day

ArChi- Chocolate Day 2