OKK 3 Together Till Eternity

What does the report say? Tell me.
Nothing.
What? How come that is possible? Is it positive or negative?
Instead of telling anything she walks away. I follow her. She goes and stops near a fountain. She starts laughing.
Ajabde this is serious. Why the hell are you laughing?
Hahahahaha
Why are you laughing? Is it positive or negative?
Hahahahaha
Is it a joke? Tell me.
Ohk here you go it is positive.
Are you sure?
No not sure.
Huh?
Yeah not sure.
Hahahahaha
Why are you laughing again?
Just for fun and because I fooled you very easily.
Meaning?
We went to the clinic not for test but for collecting a blue print for renovating the clinic.
Oh my God, just a narrow escape.
Yeah it was. And can we go to Starbucks?
Oh sure, after this stress we need to relax.
Not we, you need to relax.
They reach Starbucks and ordered 2 Chocolate Frappuccino with cream.
Sir, today we have a special thing going on.
What is it?
Mam, any couple who comes to Starbucks today will have to share a single cup and they won't be given two straws too.
What?
Yes Sir it is today's special.
We had to share same cup and same straw how is that possible. No never was my answer. But she
Please bring a cup of Chocolate Frappuccino with only one straw.
I was surprised but then accepted. We drank without the straw itself. The cup was too small that when we drank our noses touched each other. Later we went to my office where we found no one so we went and sat near my cabin. Then lights switched on and everyone came out and congratulated me for designing such a amazing game. I was happy, and then I was asked to play a game with Ajabde and others. I accepted. My friend explained the game to everyone. He started
Everyone will sit in a circle with girls and boys sitting alternately.
I and Ajabde preferred to sit beside each other. When everyone sat down, he continued
Chakrapani will have a paper folded into tiny piece in his mouth as in between his lips.
Chakrapani did so and then he again continued to tell the rules.
He will start passing the paper with his mouth from his right hand side and she will receive from her mouth.
Chakrapani did so and the game continued.
Chakrapani to Phool to Hakim to- don't let the paper fall down- to Ruqaiya to Akbar- don't let the paper fall down- to Ratan to Pratap to Ajabde- don't let the paper fall down- to Yuvraj to Saubhagyawati to Chakrapani. Continue the game come on come on.
We did so. Now my turn was coming again. Yes my turn.
Don't let the paper fall...
Paper fell from my mouth and there we were the center of attention we became because our lips touched and there she deepened the kiss and I too gave in. ohk it was like romance in front of the world. We broke the kiss when Chakrapani and Saubhagyawati coughed.
Embarrassed at what had happened we told bye and left from there. She did not talk anything all the way to our home on the motorbike. I thought it was because of my mistake so
Ajabde I am sorry.
No prob and I don't blame you for whatever happened.
Then why she was sad was my question. Maybe because of some other reason but what was it.  While driving things came into my mind.
What is this strange feeling?
What kind of attraction is this?
Why is my heart longing for this commitment?
Why am I feeling bad when she is going to Paris?
Is she even feeling the same as I am?
Is she even having the same kind of feeling I am having?
It was me who wanted to have this and not marriage then why is this creating problems and conflicts between my heart and mind?
What does the destiny want?
Why am I feeling so before going to America, why, it was my dream then why?
I got all the answers after hearing the line "Listen to your heart"
We went home she went to bed without saying anything other than good night. I thought she needed some time alone so left her to do whatever she wanted. I went to bed after refreshing.
I slept off without checking whether she was sleeping or not. She was not sleeping, she woke up and went to the balcony and sat there and started thinking.
Why am I feeling attracted to Pratap?
Because you love him and your heart wants him.
I do not want to marry then why?
It is your destiny to marry someone. It may be Pratap or someone else.
I do not know what to do.
Do what your heart tells you to do. Don't listen to anyone but your heart.
I accepted and went back to sleep. Then I realized that I was to my inner self and not someone.
In the morning when I woke up I did not find her. I went down after getting ready. Uncle gave a letter and told me
She has not slept all night and she has left this letter for you.
I was surprised. I opened the letter and read
My love Pratap,
I have a meeting at 7 am hence left without informing you. Can you     please drop down at India Gate at around 4. I will be waiting for you. Please do come.
You're Love,
Ajabde
I bid bye to uncle and left for office. Around 4 I went to India Gate with something. She was there playing with the pigeons there and feeding them food.
Hey! Ajabde.
Hiii
So am I late?
Nope. Not at all.
Why did you call me?
I wanted to confess something to you.
Even I wanted to. You confess first.
No no you first.
You confess.
Ohk we both will confess together.
Fine.
1 2 3 confess.
Together
I want to marry you enough of this live in relationship. I love you and want to marry you. I will come with you wherever you go. Please lets marry each other.
Oh my God I confessed.
I accept
I accept too.
Pratap I have sent a letter to my mom about this, if she doesn't accept then we can marry with only your parent's permission.
Yeah fine and I am pretty sure my parent's will accept you.
Ohk then we can go and meet your parents.
We had different plans but destiny had its own plans. We were ready to go to Jaipur to meet my parent's but a call came.
Pratap we have got an alliance for your marriage and the girl's mother is coming to meet you today with us. The girl is also coming.
Mom what are you saying.
We are coming so better be ready.
I couldn't help it so accepted. By then Ajabde had already gone to her pick her mom up from the airport. That's when she was told that they are going to meet a boy. She was not ready so she called me.
Hey Pratap my mom is taking me to meet a boy. What do I do?
Don't do anything just go meet the boy and tell him about us. I am sure he will accept.
Ohk as you wish.
I cut the phone and went with my parent's to the place where we were going to meet the girl. They were already there. I went to the balcony as instructed. The girl also came covered with a veil. She started
Excuse me, I am Ajabde.
I was shocked. I turned and removed the veil and saw my Kanmani standing there. She was too shocked. We hugged each other. We came into the room and told our decision.
Mom, dad I am ready to marry Ajabde.
Mom I am ready to marry Pratap.
Our alliance was made final and our marriage was arranged in the next week. Our marriage was grand one with many of our friend and relatives. Our marriage was done. Now we were one with one soul. We were united forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OAB DAY- Blood Donar's Day

ArChi- Rose Day

ArChi- Chocolate Day 2