CoS 47- END

Mrs. Singh,
Thanks for being patient and for visiting the book with all you interests. Hope you had a wonderful journey. For now you cannot visit the book because this is the end but later once you can visit the book. Thanks for being the person unveiling the “Chamber Of Secrets”
From,
Mr. Stranger
I knew how badly I missed visiting the other word. It was a part of my life, a part that meant half the world. Then a call arrived.
Hello…
Hello…
Who is this???
Ajabde its me Bhago
Bhago but this is not your number na
Yea..new number…sim lost
Ohh…
Accha plan cancelled yaar
Kya??
Yea…Ruqz backed out and Chakri was like what is the use of 4 people going. He was like we will plan when Ruqz n Jalal will be ready.
That is true…
Haan toh bye…I am driving
Bye Bhago
We will meet very soon
After the call I sat staring at the walls waiting for a call from Pratap. My eyes suddenly fell on a photo on the floor. I picked it to find the photo was ours, mine nd my Pratap’s. We were seated on the beach shore and I was having my head on his and he was carassing me. Just as myancestor Pratap and Ajabde did.

We did the same promises and sat there for the sunset and moon rise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ArChi- Rose Day

OAB DAY- Blood Donar's Day

ArChi- Chocolate Day 2