CoS 20- Book Company

The book took me back.  I was very busy wondering how the story will proceed.
How will he tell everything to Ajabde??
How will Ajabde show up her feelings??
How will the families accept them??
What will happen ahead??
All the questions were fired but then the door knock brought me back to normal world.

At the door was Pratap.
Ajab…
Yes Pratap
Ajabde, I am really sorry…
For what???
Coz now you have to return back tonight
Why???
Coz I am heading to UK urgently
Why again???
Important meeting at UK...papa cannot go so I am going…therefore you go back and I will be back in a week, is it fine?
Yea but when are you leaving??
Now and you are leaving too
Now??
Yes with me to the airport for where we will head in different directions
Ohk then I will pack up
Ajabde I am really sorry…
No worries pratap… we had enough fun in this place
Thanks Ajabde for supporting me
Thank you for loving me so much
Ohk ohk enough for out emotional talks, now pack up
Yea
I packed up and checked if I have missed anything. Then we checked out and took a car to the airport after the bye to Phool and Shakti.
I landed the next morning. I preferred my house rather than joint family house for I could be free and could visit the wonder world whenever I want. But I had to first go there to atleast meet everyone. I reached the Sisodian Bungalow. Around evening I took their leave after having my experience shared. I reached my home, the one where only both of us lived even though all others lived in the same town.
As soon I refreshed I took place in my bed with my diary and the wonder book. Firstly I called the Mr. Stranger.
For this week, I decided to spend my time only with this book and atleast reach to the wedding of Rana Pratap and Ajabde Panwar.
I was determined to reach that part within this week so I thought of asking the stranger to allow me in that world for a longer time than usual.
Can I ask you something??
Yes, you may
Can I stay in the wonder world for longer time??
Hmm…
Please
Ohk then but you have to come back before sunset….is it ohk??
Yes and thanks
Welcome but the story will proceed in parts with half an hour break after every part.
And I was transported from the today’s busy life to the past.

While wondering about her multi skills he goes into the past.
*FLASHBACK*
The sun had set and all were in their rooms with different works. The prince of Mewar had no one to practice with, no one to share his thoughts with and no one to listen to him. He was busy roaming around in the corridors when he ventures in the Ranimahal of Bijolia. Only voices of women’s chit-chat was heard everywhere but nowhere was she seen or her voice heard.
In search of her he moved towards the temple thinking she would be there but before reaching there he peeped into one room. There was a soft tune coming from that chamber. Someone was humming melodious song, it was mesmerizing. To his surprise it was none other than his lady love.
She was busy on herself. She was humming as well as designing Veil for the women.
Ajabde…aap kitni sundar hai
Aur… sushil bhi
Har karya aap bina kuch kahe karti hai aur…apko har karya karna accha lagta hai aur aap karna janti bhi hai…
Pata nahi humara jeewan kaisa ban jayega jab aap humare jeewan mein aa kar humare jeewan mein roshni barkar aur humare sath humara sath dengi….
Hai Ekling ji aap hi kuch kijiye ki hum unhe jad se jald apna bana sakhe
He wishes were extending one by one. Now he wished to make her his soon, very soon. Now that he was determined to make her his soon, he entered the room and started his talks.
Ajabde…
Ji kaun??
Hum…Kunwar Pratap
Aap???
Ji hume laga ki hum kuch der apse milke kuch baat kar le…waise bhi yaha hum sirf apse baat kar sakte hai…Ajabde humare saare mitra Chittor mein hai
Aayiye Kunwar Pratap…andar ayiye
Dhanyawad Ajabde
Waise Kunwar pratap kya hum apse kuch puuch sakte hai??
Ji puchiye
Kya aap hume apne veer ghata bata sakte hai??
Zaroor Ajabde…apko pata nahi hoga…hume veer ghata sunna aur sunana accha lagta hai
Ji
Ajabde kya aap hume bata sakti hai ki apko kya accha lagta hai??
Kyu nahi Kunwar Pratap
Toh batayiye
Lekin aap bhi batayenge…thik hai na??
Ji Ajabde…pehle aap
Hume humari ghai Lakshmi bahut acchi lagti hai…hum jab samay mile unke sath hi rehte hai aur har ek baat unse kehte hai
Jaise apko apki ghai Lakshmi acchi lagti hai waise hi hume humara ghoda Chetak bahut pyaara lagta hai
Phir hume bhojan banana, choli banana aur hume veer ghata sunna aur pustak likna aur padna bahut hi accha lagta hai
Hume talwar chalana, Chetak par sawar karna, veer ghata sunna aur sunana aur Bhai Shakti ke sath kaccha aam chori chupe lana aur khana accha lagta hai
Hume Kheer bahut accha lagta hai aur apko Ajabde??
Hume Gewar bahut swadishth lagta hai
Hume chal karne wala vyakti, bhagwan ko apmaan karne wala aur parampara ko bhang karne wala vyakti bilkul accha nahi lagta
Ajabde hume bhi chal karne wala vyakti, vachan todne wala aur niyamho ko bhang karne wala tanik bhi pasand nahi hai
Aur hume desh drohi se toh gruna hai
Ajabde hume bhi unse gruna hai
After a hearty conversation with her, he left her with herself and went to his room. He was extremely happy to know that somehow he has been able to move forward and hear about her wishes and her likes and dislikes.
*FLASHBACK ENDS*

After the past talks the book got me back according to what Mr. Stranger had told. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OAB DAY- Blood Donar's Day

ArChi- Rose Day

ArChi- Chocolate Day 2