CoS-2-YOUR WISH IS MY WISH

As soon as we woke up we got ready and went for breakfast. After Ma told me that all the ladies are going to the fair and asked me to accompany them. Pratap told me not to but I couldn't deny and went to the room to dress up. Pratap came.
Ajab
What?
Ajab, you can go only if you do what I tell you.
Huh, why?
Coz wanted to spend time with but you want to go with ma so if you
Ohk tell me what do I have to fulfil
Then you have to first promise me.
Ohk promised.
Then give me a
No no
Remember the promise
No means no
Then don't talk to me
Ohk, I am leaving
I just wanted him to be surprised by my actions. I went behind him and gave a peck on his cheeks. He was really surprised. I ran away after this action. But he didn't leave me to go, he held my hand
Ajab
Hmm
Thanks
But for what
For this (and gave me a peck on my cheek)
Pratap
Yeah
Leave me, ma is waiting for me
Ohk bye
Bye
 And Ajab I am following you.
What? No no
No Im following you n that's it.
Ohk but I don't know if you get caught.
No worries. All set.
Bye I will leave now.
Bye
I knew why he wanted follow me. I went with all the ladies. We reached the fair and there were many things to see, shop and mostly eat. I love food so my first thing was getting a Jalebi. Best part of the trip I guessed. I loved the way all the gentlemen's were followed their beloved. I was the one aware of it, others were busy I thought. We went to a small shop. Ma told that she knew the person who stitched these lehenga. All of us started picking up many lehengas.
I chose one, yellowish red but Pratap said no by signals. Ma noticed this and she thought to send me but I refused. Then I chose a green blue combo that too he didn't like. He told me to choose something elegant. I saw a pink one with clothing inside and net outside. The net was worked with heavy stones. I loved it. I showed it to Pratap and he accepted it. The lehenga was Amazayn according to me. The dupatta was the best. Net one with border work done and it was looking very pretty.
I brought two more, a greenish yellow one with not too less not too more work. It was simple yet pretty. Ma told me to buy a red one so I bought one red colored lehenga with long border working and purple color blouse and reddish golden dupatta with large amount of work. Ma bought two, Phool bought three and Bhago bought two too. We paid and left.
Then we reached the jewellery shop, and ordered a ring. Ma asked me my choice. I chose one and all of them agreed but I didn't know the reason only why they were buying a ring at this time. I was so busy with choosing jewellery that it slipped out of my mind. Pratap chose one for me, hiding. I loved it so I bought it. When everything was done all of us reached the hotel for a short rest.
Ma came in to the room
Ajabde beta
Ji Ma
Ajabde we are all going for site seeing
Ma but I and Pratap already saw all the places
Ohk then you people can catch a bus and visit Udaipur and return by day after.
Ohk ma
I will talk to Pratap about it.
Thank you ma for giving this idea.
She left the room and I was very happy. Soon Pratap entered. He came hugged me from behind. His sudden action shocked me.
Ajab
Hmm
Ma told me that we can visit Udaipur and return by day after.
Yeah she told me too. I really want to be there.
Ohk then plan confirmed that we are leaving now only.
What? I need time
Ohk I give you five minutes and here take this clothes and wear them, don't wear your saree coz bus journey will be a hectic.
Yeah but
No buts and ifs come on get ready
Go out
No I won't
Pratap go out I have to change
What the hell no one is stopping you from doing so, so change
No I won't until you go out
I am your husband.
So what get out I have to change.
Ohk I give up. Change quickly and come out.
I quickly slipped into the jeans he gave me and put on my tee and a pair of light earrings. I came out and saw him staring at me.
Prat
Shhh
What are you seeing?
You
Huh
I said you
Stop it now and let's go.
I held his hand and dragged him to the reception where we bid bye to our parents and other too and went to the bus station and boarded a bus. I was damn tried and sleepy. So I rested my head on his chest and took a nap. Almost an hour I slept told Pratap when I woke up and that we have reached Jodhpur. I called Ma and told her that we have reached safely. Ma told me to go to the Sisodia Enterprises.
We reached there and told Papa's name. They told us to enjoy and gave us a room. We reached the room to find there were two single beds and not onedouble bed. Pratap's simile turned into a frown. I could understand. He started behaving weird. I didn't care much coz I knew he would understand why it was so. To cheer up his mood I told him to freshen up and got ready to go out.
We hired a cab and reached the Udaipur palace. I loved going to historical sites so did he. We went and saw everything. He being a successor of the Sisodian kings, we could see many things such as the ancestral room, the library with books written by the queen itself which public were restricted to see. I reached the library whereas Pratap was in ancestral room. I was really excited; I took out my dairy and started writing notes about different queens, kings and many more.
The thing that fascinated me was when my husband's name and my name came in the book. I saw that Maharani Ajabde was Maharana Pratap's wife had written the book.  All the names and relationships were same, my parents name, his parents name, his siblings and my siblings too. How was that possible, something was fishy. By the time I could figure out the reason Pratap came and took me away. Thank goodness I had written everything in my dairy.
At first I thought of telling everything to Pratap but when I saw him smiling I could not even dream to tell him all this. Pratap saw me and he found out something was wrong but did not ask me. He knew I would not tell him anything.
We reached the room in the cab. He got a call and went out to attend that call. I thought this to be the moment when I could browse about the things I have written in my dairy. I opened the dairy and found that the page was empty; nothing about Maharana Pratap and Maharani Ajabde was there. Everything was gone. I was a little scared. I wanted to go back to the library but how was the question.
He came back with a serious face. I was like why this leather face. God knows why he was acting so damn weird.
Pratap, what happened?
Ajab the thing is...
What is the thing?
The thing is that I have to fly to Mumbai right now
Why?
It's an emergency
But what happened?
I don't know. You stay back in Udaipur itself for tonight and I will go to Mumbai and come here by early tomorrow.
Can't I come with you?
No Ajab. It will be better if you stay back here only; it's only a matter of a night.
Fine but call me when you are free
Yeah sure
Now get set and go
Yeah or else I will miss the flight
Ohk Ajab plz give me one
What?
That
Pratap again no no
Yes yes
No no every time you want one
Atleast give me a hug
Here you go
Now days Pratap was becoming very naughty I thought. It was a god gifted opportunity for me to go to the library. I hurried quickly and reached the library with my dairy. I opened and saw my dairy completely washed out. Not even my personal information was there. I quickly removed the life story written by Maharani Ajabde but surprisingly nothing was there, only blank pages. Now I was freaking out. I didn't know what to do.
A bulb flashed in my head, I went and showed the book to the current take caring person of the library. He was surprised. He consulted the higher authorities and kept the book in a trash can. When he was busy with something I took the book from the trash and went away.
I reached hotel and first closed all the doors and windows. Then I covered the windows with the curtains. I changed and called Pratap before doing anything. His phone was switched off. I left it. I couldn't wait to see what is there in the book. I opened the book and carefully saw each page but nothing could be seen or maybe it was an empty book. A light flashed in my brain and I called the reception and told them to send a cup of...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OAB DAY- Blood Donar's Day

ArChi- Rose Day

ArChi- Chocolate Day 2